1999.3 Graduated from Faculty of Chemistry (Osaka City University)
2003.3 Received Ph.D. in Chemistry from Osaka City University
2003.4-2006.3 Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Fellow (SPD)(JSPS)
2003.4-2005.3 Postdoctoral Researcher (Nagoya Univ.)
2005.4-2007.9 Postdoctoral Researcher (Stanford Univ.)
2007.10-2009.3 Researcher (RIKEN)
2009.4-2010.10 Assistant Professor (University of Tokyo)
2010.11-2013.4 Associate Professor (Osaka University)
2013.5-present Associate Professor (University of Tokyo)
2013.10-present JST-PRESTO Researcher
(gMolecular technology and creation of new functionsh, JST)
Development of organic semiconducting materials (2003-present)
Development of new bent-shaped organic semiconductors (2010-present)
1) C. Mitsui, T. Okamoto, M. Yamagishi, J. Tsurumi, K. Yoshimoto, K. Nakahara, J. Soeda, Y. Hirose, H. Sato, A. Yamano, T. Uemura, and J. Takeya gHigh-Performance Solution Processable N-Shaped Organic Semiconducting Materials with Stabilized Crystal Phaseh, Adv. Mater., in press.
2) K. Nakahara, C. Mitsui, T. Okamoto, M. Yamagishi, H. Matsui, T. Ueno, Y. Tanaka, M. Yano, T. Matsushita, J. Soeda, Y. Hirose, H. Sato, A. Yamano, and J. Takeya, gFuran Fused V-Shaped Organic Semiconducting Materials with High Emission and High Mobilityh, Chem. Commun. 50, (2014) 5342-5344.
3) C. Mitsui, T. Okamoto, H. Matsui, M. Yamagishi, T. Matsushita, J. Soeda, K. Miwa, H. Sato, A. Yamano, T. Uemura, and J. Takeya, gDinaphtho[1,2 b:2′,1′ d]chalcogenophenes: Comprehensive Investigation of the Effect of the Chalcogen Atoms in the Phenacene-Type ƒÎ Electronic Coresh, Chem. Mater. 25, (2013) 3952-3956.
4) T. Okamoto, C. Mitsui, M. Yamagishi, K. Nakahara, J. Soeda, Y. Hirose, K. Miwa, H. Sato, A. Yamano, T. Matsushita, T. Uemura, and J. Takeya, gV-Shaped Organic Semiconductors With Solution Processability, High Mobility, and High Thermal Durabilityh, Adv. Mater. 25, (2013) 6392-6397.
5) J. Soeda, T. Uemura, T. Okamoto, C. Mitsui, M. Yamagishi, and J. Takeya, gInch-Size Solution-Processed Single-Crystalline Films of High-Mobility Organic Semiconductorsh, Appl. Phys. Exp. 6, (2013) 076503-1/4.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers of Japan (IEICE)
Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ)
The Chemical Society of Japan (CSJ)
The Japan Society of Applied Physics (JSAP)
The Society of Polymer Science (SPS)
The Society of Physical Organic Chemistry, Japan (SPOC)
The Society of Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Japan (SSOC)
American Chemical Society (ACS)
Material Researcher Society (MRS)
The International Society for Optical Engineering (SPIE)